Does Pyamf support the StreamingAMFChannel between Django and Adobe Flex

Does Pyamf support the StreamingAMFChannel between Django and Adobe Flex

simomo
Hi,
I am coding a WebGame built by Adobe Flex and Django Framework.
I want use StreamingAMFChannel to connect the Server point(Django) and Client(Adobe Flex).

My question:
Does Pyamf support the StreamingAMFChannel connection between Django and Adobe Flex?
3Q

PS:  English is not my mothertongue:) , hope you can understand my mail.

Re: Does Pyamf support the StreamingAMFChannel between Django and Adobe Flex

Nick Joyce
On 11 Aug 2010, at 20:10, simomo wrote:

Hi,
I am coding a WebGame built by Adobe Flex and Django Framework.
I want use StreamingAMFChannel to connect the Server point(Django) and Client(Adobe Flex).

My question:
Does Pyamf support the StreamingAMFChannel connection between Django and Adobe Flex?
3Q

PS:  English is not my mothertongue:) , hope you can understand my mail.

PyAMF does not support StreamingAMFChannel, you should probably look at AmFast which does.

Cheers,

Nick