Dreamworks Animation is looking for a Python Engineer to joint the Render Farm Resource team, , ,
Hello, all. Happy New Year!
Dreamworks Animation is looking for a Python Engineer for its Redwood City animation studio to join its Render Farm Resource team.
The R&D Farm Resource Management group is responsible for designing and implementing software used in the production pipeline to create animated feature films. We write software to define process dependency graphs, submit those graphs to the studio's supercompute render farm, and monitor and report on the farm.
As a software engineer on the farm resource management team, you will:
• Design, develop, test, and support software used to set up, submit, and manage jobs on
DreamWorks' supercompute render farm
• Help allocate and monitor the distribution of render resources across productions and teams
• Work closely with production and other technology groups to maximize our compute resources
Your software development experience must include:
• Extensive scripting in Python
• Programming in C++
• Object oriented experience
• SQL (Oracle) and relational database concepts
• Large software systems
• UNIX/Linux working environment
We also prefer experience with:
• Reporting and data warehousing
• Condor or other DRM systems such as LSF, Grid or Qube
• Java and/or services
• AMQP messaging
If you are interested in discussing further, please email me your resume to [hidden email].
Thanks and take care.
Tim Norman Recruiting at DreamWorks Animation [hidden email]
<a href="tel:818%20695%207801" value="+18186957801" target="_blank">818 695 7801