Driving Gimp with Python on the 6th of June

Driving Gimp with Python on the 6th of June

Javier Candeira
I have added myself to the wiki to talk about how to script Gimp with
Python at the next meeting. If I was not supposed to, blame Richard,
who told me I could.

Cheers,

Javier

Re: Driving Gimp with Python on the 6th of June

Richard Jones-7
On 21 May 2011 23:40, Javier Candeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have added myself to the wiki to talk about how to script Gimp with
> Python at the next meeting. If I was not supposed to, blame Richard,
> who told me I could.

Anyone is allowed and encouraged to add themselves to the wiki! That's
why we use a wiki to organise the meetings :-)

    Richard

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Richard Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 21 May 2011 23:40, Javier Candeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have added myself to the wiki to talk about how to script Gimp with
>> Python at the next meeting. If I was not supposed to, blame Richard,
>> who told me I could.
>
> Anyone is allowed and encouraged to add themselves to the wiki! That's
> why we use a wiki to organise the meetings :-)

See? Richard's fault all along!