Duplicated django_content_type Query

Gaurav Ravindra Bole

Screenshot from 2019-08-16 13-47-45.jpg

How we avoid this Duplicated django_content_type Query

Re: Duplicated django_content_type Query

Simon Charette
Hello there,

These queries should be cached by ContentTypeManager[0] so something must be broken
in your Django install or monkey patching this method.

Simon

[0] https://github.com/django/django/blob/7da6a28a447dc0db2a2c6ef31894094eb968f408/django/contrib/contenttypes/models.py#L34-L44