Dutch Django Sprint 2015

Erik Romijn-3
Dear all,

The Dutch Django Association is organising another Django Sprint! Everyone can join to make the Django framework even better! During the 2 sprint days, we will contribute to Django together. Triage or solve tickets, easy or hard ones, improve existing patches, make the documentation better, take your pick!

This year's sprint will be on March 7 and 8 (weekend) and will be hosted by DashCare in their offices at B. Amsterdam.

For more details and to sign up: http://www.meetup.com/dutch-django-assocation/events/220368460/
More details on the sprint will follow as the date approaches. Follow @DutchDjango for updates.

Erik Romijn

Re: Dutch Django Sprint 2015

Erik Romijn-3
Hello all,

Reminder: next weekend is the Dutch Django sprint 2015 in Amsterdam. There are still places available, sign up on http://www.meetup.com/dutch-django-assocation/events/220368460/

Core developer Daniele Procida will also be doing his famed “Don’t be afraid to commit” workshop, which will take people new to contributing to Django through the entire contribution process with real tickets. So please don’t hesitate to join even if you do have some experience with Django, but you’ve never contributed to Django before.

Erik