Dutch Python Web meetup

Remco Wendt-2
Hi All,

There is a new Python Web meetup scheduled, save the date! On thursday November 29th we will convene at the ABC Treehouse (our generous location sponsor) from 19:00. For details see:

The two presentation slots are already taken by presenters that we have asked personally to give a presentation because we think they are doing interesting things you should hear about. Those names are forthcoming. We are still looking for people willing to give lightning talks. The more technical and in-depth, the better!

Drinks are sponsored by the Dutch Django Association.

Hope to see you all on the 29th!

Cheers,
Remco
--
Maykin Media
Herengracht 416, 1017 BZ Amsterdam

Re: Dutch Python Web meetup

Guido Kollerie-2

Hi,

Although I put my name on the list of attendees, it seems I won't be able to make it after all. Have an interesting evening!

--
Guido Kollerie