★ Dutch Python developers and users, Roald left a message for you

★ Dutch Python developers and users, Roald left a message for you

Roald-3
Dutch Python developers and users, Roald left a message for you

Re: ★ Dutch Python developers and users, Roald left a message for you

Dorian Hoxha
Why is it ok for them to send spam ? I've been getting these multiple times. Can we report them somewhere so they get blacklisted ?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Roald <[hidden email]> wrote:
See this email in English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português or 36 other languages.
Roald left a message for you
You can instantly reply using our message exchange system.
Check your message
Some other people in the area:
Download on the
App Store
Get it on
Google Play
Download from
Windows Store
You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out. Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 07540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131-151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.
Badoo
Follow us: