Dynamic Logo

Asaduzzaman Sohel
I am creating a django application. now I would like to create logo, site name & info which will be dynamic. I want to create Model for this , but problem is use create many logo, site name or info. but Use can create or edit only one logo, one site name. How can I do this?

Re: Dynamic Logo

Clive Bruton

On 18 Oct 2020, at 12:53, Asaduzzaman Sohel wrote:

> I am creating a django application. now I would like to create
> logo, site name & info which will be dynamic. I want to create
> Model for this , but problem is use create many logo, site name or
> info. but Use can create or edit only one logo, one site name. How
> can I do this?

There are probably endless ways to create dynamic/changing content
and design/logos, you need to be a bit more specific about what you
want to achieve.

The easiest way to create a changing site name is to put words in a
table and randomly choose one or more.

-- Clive

Re: Dynamic Logo

Damanjeet Singh