Dynamically updating sections of webpage

Dynamically updating sections of webpage

David Shi
I want to dynamically update sections of webpage, something like a div or table or frame.

Where can I find best examples/demos for this?  Preferably with a generic loader.

I would also like to find a best book on this.  It needs to be concise, well explained and can be applied universally.

Is there a book or reference like "Accelerated DOM Scripting with Ajax, APIs and Libraries and Python"?

Can anyone point me towards the right direction.  Please -- no over loaded websites.

I like to read Newtonian style of text!

Sincerely,

David

Re: Dynamically updating sections of webpage

Michael Foord-5
You are asking on the wrong mailing list. This is a mailing list for the
use and development of Python.NET - a version of Python that integrates
with the .NET framework and Mono.

Michael

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog