EPC Presenter appears in Local Swedish IT-media

EPC Presenter appears in Local Swedish IT-media

Dario Lopez-Kästen
Hello all,

Geoff Bache and emily Bache held a presentation in EuroPython 2005:

http://www.python-in-business.org/ep2005/talk.chtml?talk=2017&track=690

Geoff was interviewed in this Monday's issue of Computer Sweden, a local
Swedish IT-magazie, that comes out 3 times a week.

You can find the article here:

http://computersweden.idg.se/ArticlePages/200509/29/20050929143707_CS766/20050929143707_CS766.dbp.asp

The article is about Texttest but fails miserably to mention that it is
written in Python :-)

Something for the marketing people to pursue/use?

Cheers,

/dario

Re: EPC Presenter appears in Local Swedish IT-media

Kalle Anke
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:33:34 +0200, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote
(in article <[hidden email]>):

> The article is about Texttest but fails miserably to mention that it is
> written in Python :-)

Considering that it was Computer Sweden I'm not surprised (have they ever
gotten anything right)

Kalle Anke wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:33:34 +0200, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote
>(in article <[hidden email]>):
>

>>The article is about Texttest but fails miserably to mention that it is
>>written in Python :-)
>>

>Considering that it was Computer Sweden I'm not surprised (have they ever
>gotten anything right)

I *think* I once read an article that was quite accurate....

:-)

But seriously... even if there are varying opinions about the quality of
ComputerSweden it is one of the major, if not THE major, IT-publicaton
in Sweden, and the fact that they even mention something that is based
on Python (even if they fail to mention that it is Python), is a major
step forward.

One step at at a time... :-)

/dario

Re: EPC Presenter appears in Local Swedish IT-media

Kalle Anke
On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:02:54 +0200, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote
(in article <[hidden email]>):

>> I *think* I once read an article that was quite accurate....
>
> :-)

8-) I usually read it as light entertainment during lunch

> One step at at a time... :-)

8-)