East Bay python problem-solving group?

Webb Sprague
Hi all,

Are there any pythonistas who get together near Berkeley to talk about
challenges or solutions to code they are working on?  If not, would
anyone like to help start one with me?

I am paid by the University, so all my code is free in both senses.  I
can see where this might be a problem for a lot of the professionals
on the list, but maybe it still be useful.

I envision a meeting that starts with a round-table set of short
intros to you, your project, and what is hassling you at the time.
Then a free for all as people who can help find the people who need
their help and then help them.  Then a little wrap up so that the
moderator can write a helpful summary for the archives.

Let me know if this might be helpful.

Re: East Bay python problem-solving group?

Chris Palmer-3
Webb Sprague writes:

> Are there any pythonistas who get together near Berkeley to talk about
> challenges or solutions to code they are working on?  If not, would
> anyone like to help start one with me?

That sounds like a great time!

--
http://www.noncombatant.org/
http://www.boshuda.com/

Re: East Bay python problem-solving group?

Shannon -jj Behrens
By the way, <http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-help> is
also very helpful if you can pose your question in a succinct manner.

-jj

On 2/22/06, Chris Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Webb Sprague writes:
>
> > Are there any pythonistas who get together near Berkeley to talk about
> > challenges or solutions to code they are working on?  If not, would
> > anyone like to help start one with me?
>
> That sounds like a great time!
>

> --
> http://www.noncombatant.org/
> http://www.boshuda.com/

Re: East Bay python problem-solving group?

Brian Mahoney-2
On 2/22/06, Webb Sprague <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any pythonistas who get together near Berkeley to talk about
> challenges or solutions to code they are working on?  If not, would
> anyone like to help start one with me?

Is there a meeting place available on campus for
such a group, or is that one of the challenges?