Error in calling python script (in PythonInterpreter) importing other scripts

Error in calling python script (in PythonInterpreter) importing other scripts

pz3977

I am trying to run my python codes inside java, using jython (PythonInterpreter).

Without importing other scripts it works perfectly, however, when I import another python script which is located in the same folder, it gives me ImportError.

I tried to make the folder as a package, add __init__.py etc but it failed.  I saw  some people use PySystemState, but I think it is for jython modules not user python scripts. if this is the solution please give me a simple example.

Could you please help me with that problem.

Best regards,
pz3977