Error running Addressbook example from blog

Error running Addressbook example from blog

ChrisWolf

When I try to run the "Addressbook" example from this URL:

http://blog.pyamf.org/archives/sqlalchemy-and-flash-addressbook-example

I get a browser error dialog which says:

TypeError: Error #1034:
Type Coercion failed:
 cannot convert mx.utils::ObjectProxy@3b3c4c59 to mx.messaging.messages.IMessage.

I see this error on both Safari-4.0.4 and Firefox-3.5.8, each having this flash plugin
release: MAC 10,0,42,34 (Debug player)

However, if I checkout from source control, per directions here:

http://pyamf.org/tutorials/actionscript/addressbook.html

i.e.:

svn export http://svn.pyamf.org/trunk/doc/tutorials/examples/actionscript/addressbook addressbook-example
cd addressbook-example/python

Then start the wsgiref locally and open the HTML locally, the addressbook app
works just fine:

file:///Users/cwolf/src/addressbook-example/flex/deploy/index.html

Could the blog deployment be out-of-date?

Thanks,

Chris Wolf