Quantcast

EuroPython 2011 Request for Slides

CaptainC
If you made a presentation at EuroPython, can you please post your slides somewhere so that we can follow along on the videos. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: EuroPython 2011 Request for Slides

Giovanni Bajo
Il giorno 06/lug/2011, alle ore 18:11, Chris Wj ha scritto:
If you made a presentation at EuroPython, can you please post your slides somewhere so that we can follow along on the videos. I would really appreciate it.

Speakers can make the slides available from the talk page by logging in and pressing the upload button.
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  [hidden email]
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it