Quantcast

EuroPython 2012

Walter
Hi all,

I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before me and then I have no chance to come.

Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned this year? So far I only found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Walter

Re: EuroPython 2012

Paul Boddie
On Sunday 15 January 2012 20:00:55 Walter wrote:

> I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my
> holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before
> me and then I have no chance to come.
>
> Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned this year? So far I only
> found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be
> announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

A few weeks ago, Giovanni wrote that the dates would be "July 2nd-8th 2012".
Apparently, we all knew this as long ago as November 2010, but some of us
were obviously not paying attention or didn't get that mail. I'm using the
latter excuse. ;-)

I guess we should all be booking time off as soon as we can...

Paul

Re: EuroPython 2012

Fabio Pliger

2012/1/15 Paul Boddie <[hidden email]>
On Sunday 15 January 2012 20:00:55 Walter wrote:

> I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my
> holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before
> me and then I have no chance to come.
>
> Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned this year? So far I only
> found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be
> announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

A few weeks ago, Giovanni wrote that the dates would be "July 2nd-8th 2012".
Apparently, we all knew this as long ago as November 2010, but some of us
were obviously not paying attention or didn't get that mail. I'm using the
latter excuse. ;-)

I guess we should all be booking time off as soon as we can...

Well... Yes dates *should* be from July 2nd to 8th. We didn't make any annoucements as we didn't have a signed confirmation from the venue. We'll be announcing on the website as soon as we get it.