EuroPython 2012

Walter
Hi all,

Some days ago I sent a mail to this mailing list without subscription but I am not sure if it was delivered correctly as I got no reply yet.

I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before me and then I would have no chance to come. :(

Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned for 2012? So far I only found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Walter

Re: EuroPython 2012

Giovanni Bajo
Il giorno 18/gen/2012, alle ore 08:26, Walter ha scritto:

Hi all,

Some days ago I sent a mail to this mailing list without subscription but I am not sure if it was delivered correctly as I got no reply yet.

I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before me and then I would have no chance to come. :(

Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned for 2012? So far I only found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

Many thanks!

Hi Walter,

It's July 2nd-8th. The website will be updated as soon as possible.
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  [hidden email]
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: EuroPython 2012

Giovanni Bajo
Il giorno 18/gen/2012, alle ore 11:52, Giovanni Bajo ha scritto:

Il giorno 18/gen/2012, alle ore 08:26, Walter ha scritto:

Hi all,

Some days ago I sent a mail to this mailing list without subscription but I am not sure if it was delivered correctly as I got no reply yet.

I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before me and then I would have no chance to come. :(

Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned for 2012? So far I only found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

Many thanks!

Hi Walter,

It's July 2nd-8th. The website will be updated as soon as possible.

Just to clarify: that's the central week. We are not 100% sure on the structure of the conference yet (trainings, talks, etc.), so it might slide a couple of days earlier or later, but that's it.
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  [hidden email]
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: EuroPython 2012

Raúl Cumplido
Hi Giovanni,

I've been checking the web and it seems it's not available yet. Do you know the final dates of the conferences/sprints/courses?

Last year tickets cost me 700€ and now they are 120€ and I was planning to buy the tickets now because I will be there for sure :)

Thanks,

Raúl

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Giovanni Bajo <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Fabio Pliger
Hi Raul,

2012/2/11 Raúl Cumplido <[hidden email]>
Hi Giovanni,

I've been checking the web and it seems it's not available yet. Do you know the final dates of the conferences/sprints/courses?

Conference dates will be july 2nd to 8th. We will be announcing the dates and many other info next week. So... stay tuned!

Last year tickets cost me 700€ and now they are 120€ and I was planning to buy the tickets now because I will be there for sure :)

Registration is not open yet. Don't worry, you will have all the time to buy the tickets during the early bird.

all the best

Fabio

Re: EuroPython 2012

Raúl Cumplido
When I said tickets I meant airplane :)

Thanks Fabio.

Enviado desde mi HTC

CC: "Giovanni Bajo" <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>

Hi Raul,

2012/2/11 Raúl Cumplido <[hidden email]>

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> I've been checking the web and it seems it's not available yet. Do you
> know the final dates of the conferences/sprints/courses?

Conference dates will be july 2nd to 8th. We will be announcing the dates
and many other info next week. So... stay tuned!

> Last year tickets cost me 700€ and now they are 120€ and I was planning to
> buy the tickets now because I will be there for sure :)

Registration is not open yet. Don't worry, you will have all the time to
buy the tickets during the early bird.

all the best

Fabio

Re: EuroPython 2012

Fabio Pliger

Ooops. Yeap, i misunderstood.... i need a holiday :-)