Quantcast

EuroPython 2017: Discounted flights available

EuroPython 2017: Discounted flights available

M.-A. Lemburg-3
This year the Lufthansa group is our preferred airline for EuroPython.
The co-operation provides a 5-10% discount for flights to the
conference going to Bologna and Florence.

   *** https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/location/come-to-rimini/ ***

Airlines include Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Belgium Airlines and
Eurowings.

To book a discounted flight please visit
https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Meetings-and-Events-Delegates

and enter the access code ITZJQRN in the “Access to Your Special
Lufthansa Offer” area at the bottom.

This will open an online booking platform that will automatically
calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better
offer if another promotional fare is available.

It’s the first time we cooperate with an airline for travel so you can
spend more money on ice cream in Rimini.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/854605615590764544
Thanks.

        Support the Python Software Foundation:
        http://www.python.org/psf/donations/