EuroPython 2017 Keynote: Armin Ronacher

Alexander Hendorf
We are pleased to announce our next keynote speaker for
EuroPython 2017:

                                 * Armin Ronacher *

About Armin Ronacher
------------------------

Armin Ronacher has founded a number of Python open source projects.
Most notably, he is the creator of Flask,
a popular Python web microframework. He is an experienced speaker
at developer conferences and runs a popular blog where he shares
his thoughts on open source, software development, and Python.

In 2014, he received the Python Software Foundation Community Service Award
for his work in the Python Open Source community.
Armin cares about well designed systems and APIs.
He is currently working on Sentry, an open source crash reporting tool.

The Keynote: A Python for Future Generations

A journey through the current Python interpreter,
some of the effects of its leaky abstraction on the language design
and how we could evolve the language to future proof it.
Covers some practical and not so practical ideas based on
experience in the JavaScript and Rust ecosystem.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/863018377798967296
Thanks.

        Support the Python Software Foundation:
        http://www.python.org/psf/donations/