EuroPython society

Dario Lopez-Kästen
hello,

I need to know what happened to the information about the EuroPython
Society that was available on the website for 2004 years conference.

I need to have it avaialble, and actually on-line. While I agree that is
nice to and accurate to promoite the conference on the EP site, the EP
site is not *only and exclusively* about the conference and nothing else
(contrary to what some folks may have expressed previously :-).

I need to have the EP Society information on-line, and in some sort of
updatable fashion, please.

Cheers,

/dario