Europython 2011 sprints.

Sylvain Viollon
Hello,

  Europython will be from 20 to 24 June. Like every year, there are two
  days of sprint afterwards 25 and 26 (Saturday and Sunday).

  My question are, are they anybody going to Europython, and do you
  want to stay afterwards to sprint on Grok related topics ?

  Regards,

  Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae
t +31 10 243 7051 -- http://infrae.com

Re: Europython 2011 sprints.

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I'm going to Europython, but I won't stay for the sprints. I leave saturday.

Regards
Vincent

t <a href="tel:%2B31%2010%20243%207051" value="+31102437051">+31 10 243 7051 -- http://infrae.com
Hoevestraat 10 3033GC Rotterdam -- The Netherlands

Re: Europython 2011 sprints.

Martijn Faassen-2
On 05/09/2011 11:57 AM, Sylvain Viollon wrote:

>    Europython will be from 20 to 24 June. Like every year, there are two
>    days of sprint afterwards 25 and 26 (Saturday and Sunday).

I don't expect to be going to EuroPython this year.

Regards,

Martijn