Exception

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos

Please am having error
I just change my database from the default to Mysql
And its now working perfectly but once the page is loaded it throws error on the terminal.

Re: Exception

Kasper Laudrup
Hi Igbinyemi

On 05/11/2020 16.24, Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos wrote:

> Please am having error
> I just change my database from the default to Mysql
> And its now working perfectly but once the page is loaded it throws
> error on the terminal.

The error thrown usually contains some information indicating the cause
of the error. Using that information can usually help quite a lot in
fixing the cause of the error.

I suggest you try to read the actual output and see if you understand
the error message. If not, try posting the contents here.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Re: Exception

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos
Okay, thanks will post the content right now.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 8:37 PM Kasper Laudrup <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Igbinyemi

On 05/11/2020 16.24, Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos wrote:

> Please am having error
> I just change my database from the default to Mysql
> And its now working perfectly but once the page is loaded it throws
> error on the terminal.

The error thrown usually contains some information indicating the cause
of the error. Using that information can usually help quite a lot in
fixing the cause of the error.

I suggest you try to read the actual output and see if you understand
the error message. If not, try posting the contents here.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos
Cybersecurity Personnel
09063997466

Re: Exception

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos
This is the content of the error below;
Exception occurred during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 8435)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 650, in process_request_thread
    self.finish_request(request, client_address)
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 360, in finish_request
    self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 720, in __init__
    self.handle()
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\django\core\servers\basehttp.py", line 174, in handle
    self.handle_one_request()
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\django\core\servers\basehttp.py", line 182, in handle_one_request
    self.raw_requestline = self.rfile.readline(65537)
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socket.py", line 704, in readinto
    return self._sock.recv_into(b)
ConnectionAbortedError: [WinError 10053] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Exception occurred during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 8431)
Exception occurred during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 8436)
Exception occurred during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 8437)
Traceback (most recent call last):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Igbinyemi Adeboye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\socketserver.py", line 650, in process_request_thread
    self.finish_request(request, client_address)
Exception occurred during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 8438)

--
Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos
Cybersecurity Personnel

Re: Exception

Walter Randazzo
Great! Whats is the error message?

El jue., 5 nov. 2020 12:46 p. m., Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos <[hidden email]> escribió:

Please am having error
I just change my database from the default to Mysql
And its now working perfectly but once the page is loaded it throws error on the terminal.

Re: Exception

Kasper Laudrup
Hi Igbinyemi,

I don't use Windows, so I don't have much experience here, but:

> ConnectionAbortedError: [WinError 10053] An established connection was
> aborted by the software in your host machine

seems like you have some kind of "security" software installed that's
interfering with network connectivity.

Maybe that would be that cause of the error?

But I hope someone more experienced with Windows might be able to help.

Anyway, providing information like that, e.g. "I'm using this Django
version with this Python version on this operating system and I'm
getting this error" will make it much easier to find some help.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup