Extracting data from XML containing CDATA and store data in a .dbf file

Extracting data from XML containing CDATA and store data in a .dbf file

David Shi

I am looking for advice/efficient script to extract data from XML containing CDATA.

I wish to extract all the data and store it in a .dbf file.

Regards.

David

Re: Extracting data from XML containing CDATA and store data in a .dbf file

Daniele Esposti
David Shi ha scritto:

>     I am looking for advice/efficient script to extract data from XML
>     containing CDATA.
>
>     I wish to extract all the data and store it in a .dbf file.

Using System.XML you can iterate over all nodes and call InnerText