[Feature Request] django-admin migrate - skip feature

[Feature Request] django-admin migrate - skip feature

Fábio Molinar
Hi,

I have a project with two apps (app1, app2). App1's DB is the default DB. App2's DB is DB2. To run the migrations on DB2, I need to run:

python manage.py migrate app2 --database=DB2

Which is ok. The problem is to run the migrations for the rest of the project. I would like to run all migrations with the exception of app2's migrations on the default DB. To do that, I need to run every single app migration separately, with the exception of app2's migration. It would be great if I could type something like this instead:

python manage.py migrate --skip=app2

And that command would run all other migrations on the default DB with the exception of app2's migrations.

And I hope this is the correct mail-list to ask for a feature.

Regards,
Fabio

Re: [Feature Request] django-admin migrate - skip feature

Fábio Molinar
Hi Adam,
Thank you for mentioning that. Someone has already posted an answer to my post which fixed my issue. In fact, it was my bad since I simply missed updating one of the methods of my router.

Em qui, 20 de dez de 2018 15:47, Adam Johnson <[hidden email]> escreveu:
[...]

Fábio Thomaz Molinar