Fedora FC15

Barton
I've rebuilt Christians work on the embedded Mono "clrpython" in order
to get things in working order on Fedora FC15 Python 2.7.1.
"clrpython" is a little clunky, so I'm proposing to make this public
with the name mPython, nPython or maybe nmPython after testing on Windows.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated-
barton

Re: Fedora FC15

Tribble, Brett
Pythono?

Re: Fedora FC15

Barton
Very clever, Brett! Gave me a great big smile. Will definitely put this
one in the hat.
Thanks.