Fitocracy

Anna Ravenscroft
A group I'm on a lot these days, called Fitocracy, is looking for a contractor.

"A reminder to all that we're looking for a web developer to help us
with some contract work. We'd like to get 'em started ASAP so please
let me know if you know anyone who can help.

Significant experience with Python, Django, MySQL required
Familiarity with AWS, Redis, Linux preferred"

Contact [hidden email] (or me and I'll forward your resume) if
you're interested.

--
cordially,
Anna