Flask online Workshop

Kumar Anirudha-2
Hi all,
It's time for the Bangpypers May Workshop!  This is a reminder mail
for the  Flask
Workshop  tomorrow (23rd May 2020, Saturday).

*When?*
Tomorrow, 23rd May 2020 Saturday

*Where?*
It will be a zoom call.
Go to https://zoom.us/join
 and use the Meeting ID : 91062192926 and Password: pymay2020 to join the
meetup!

*Your speaker : *
Vinay Keerthi is a self-taught programmer who has been meddling with, and
breaking computers since he was 14. His first computer was an Atari 600XL,
which he used to program in BASIC. His programming interests include
Python, MicroPython and Rust. He is currently writing a book on MicroPython
which will be published by Apress around December 2020.

*Agenda and details : *

   1. Quick Introduction to Decorators
   2. Introduction to Flask
   3. Adding Routes
   4. Debugging Flask with VS Code
   5. Flask Modularization
   6. Adding a Database
   7. Creating a Front End
   8. Managing a Large Application

*Prerequisites and installations - *

Please check and follow the steps in the Installation section in this link
- https://github.com/bangpypers/23-05-2020-flask-workshop

For any doubts, please contact me ([hidden email]), Abhiram (
[hidden email]) or Ritesh Agrawal ([hidden email])

See you tomorrow! :)

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha

Re: Flask online Workshop