Function key F7 of Command Prompt.

Paparipote .
Hi:
When a call executable ironpythonconsole<enter> I can use the USEFUL
function key F7 which is part of the "Command prompt" and shows the list of
commands I typed for selection (if previously I typed at least one); it then
facilitates the use of "down arrow" key.
When a call executable ironpythonconsole -X:TabCompletion <enter>
unfortunaltely the function key F7 does not work. Is there a way to fix it?
Regards.

Re: Function key F7 of Command Prompt.

Martin Maly
The -X:TabCompletion command line switch intercepts all console input in order to handle Tab, F6, arrows etc. The special keys that are available by the standard windows console window won't therefore work, unfortunately.

Martin