Fw: BayPIGgies September 15 - Restaurant suggestions?

Fw: BayPIGgies September 15 - Restaurant suggestions?

brian.j.mahoney

Sorry for the late notice, but  I am medically unable to arrange any
restaurant plans today.
Anyone may take over for the 15th, if they wish.  I did not receive any
Mountain View
restaurant suggestions  to pass on.

(I will be able to deal with the October IronPort pre-meeting dinner).

----- Forwarded by Brian J Mahoney/SYBASE on 09/14/2005 09:01 AM -----

[hidden email] wrote on 09/13/2005 08:32:23 AM:

> I can collect names and confirm a restaurant reservation for Thursday,
but