Quantcast

Fw: mime stuff :)

Barry Warsaw
Robert Collins is a colleague of mine at Canonical.  He accosted me <wink> in
the halls of UDS and reminded me of some code he'd written to handle content
types and byte/string content.  I don't have much time right now to comment on
it, but it looks interesting and I want to get this into our archives.  We
should look at it for some of our low-level implementation bits.

-Barry

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:32:46 +1200
From: Robert Collins <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: mime stuff :)

So, you've seen the code, its a good idea, you said you'd prod someone
to say 'yes and merge' ;)

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~testtools-dev/testtools/trunk/annotate/head:/testtools/content_type.py
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~testtools-dev/testtools/trunk/annotate/head:/testtools/content.py

Tests are