Fw: pyqtdeploy not working

techiesoft
PFB

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 2:31 PM
From: "Techie Soft" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: pyqtdeploy not working
Hi Phil,
      I am trying hard to make this pyqtdeploy work, but i am failing every time, i am getting the error as attached and the docs are also not clear as well. Kindly help

pyqtss.PNG (48K) Download Attachment

Re: Fw: pyqtdeploy not working

Grzegorz Bokota
Did you have instaled Microsoft Visual Studio?
This error means that pyqtdeploy cannot find compliler.

PFB

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 2:31 PM
From: "Techie Soft" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Hi Phil,
      I am trying hard to make this pyqtdeploy work, but i am failing every time, i am getting the error as attached and the docs are also not clear as well. Kindly help

Re: Fw: pyqtdeploy not working

Grzegorz Bokota
Check which compilers are instaled. Maybe not all components are instaled.

I'm not expert in Windows. Please. Respond on mailing list. Maybe someone else can help you better.

Grzegorz Bokota

I have microsoft visual studio build tools installed, that is not sufficient?

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 2:31 PM
From: "Techie Soft" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Hi Phil,
      I am trying hard to make this pyqtdeploy work, but i am failing every time, i am getting the error as attached and the docs are also not clear as well. Kindly help

Re: Fw: pyqtdeploy not working

Phil Thompson-5
On 29 Mar 2019, at 11:30 am, Grzegorz Bokota <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check which compilers are instaled. Maybe not all components are instaled.
> https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/visual-studio-build-tools-now-include-the-vs2017-and-vs2015-msvc-toolsets/
>
> I'm not expert in Windows. Please. Respond on mailing list. Maybe someone else can help you better.
>
> Grzegorz Bokota
>
> Pt., 29 mar 2019, 12:08 użytkownik Techie Soft <[hidden email]> napisał:
> I have microsoft visual studio build tools installed, that is not sufficient?

Make sure you are running from an MSVC supplied shell for the platform you are targetting so that all the environment variables are set up properly.

Phil