Fwd: May Beginner's Workshop - Python

Brianna Laugher
Hi all,

Saturday 21st is the monthly Linux Users of Victoria (LUV) Beginners
Workshop event, and this month includes a tutorial intro to
programming with Python.

I am sure everyone here won't need such a tutorial but it might be
interesting to go along, if there are any Python newbies I am sure
some extra hands on deck will be helpful. Otherwise, it's a nice,
friendly event to take your laptop to on a Saturday afternoon and hack
away on whatever your latest project is. Also great to get help to
those odd Linux OS questions like "how do I get that panel back?" and
"what's the best program for organising my photos?"

cheers
Brianna