Fwd: Three Positions Available in Water Forecasting

Fwd: Three Positions Available in Water Forecasting

Ed Schofield-3
Hi everyone,

The Canberra office of the BoM is recruiting for three Python positions. If you're interested in moving to Canberra, see below (and the attachments) or go to

and look up job references 11523,11352, 11353.

Cheers,
    Ed

From: Narendra Tuteja <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:39:04 +1100
To: Narendra Tuteja <[hidden email]>

Dear colleague,

Three exciting ongoing opportunities are available in the Extended Hydrological Prediction Section, Water Forecasting Branch of the Bureau of Meteorology. Applications for these positions will open on Thursday 12 Jan 2012 at the Bureau's careers website http://www.bom.gov.au/careers/. I will be grateful if you can pass the attached information to potential applicants with substantial expertise in hydrologic modelling and systems development.

With best wishes,
Narendra

Dr Narendra Kumar Tuteja
A/Manager Extended Hydrological Prediction Section
Water Forecasting Branch, Climate and Water Division
Bureau of Meteorology
GPO Box 2334, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Level 3, 14 Childers St,  Civic
Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
E-mail [hidden email] | Phone +61 (0)2 6232 3518 | Mob 0411050092