Fwd: viewVC shows traceback on non utf-8 module markup

Fwd: viewVC shows traceback on non utf-8 module markup

Michael Foord-3
I know that the svn repo is now for legacy purposes only, but I doubt it is intended that the online source browser should raise exceptions.

(See report below.)

All the best,

Michael

Re: Fwd: viewVC shows traceback on non utf-8 module markup

"Martin v. Löwis"
Am 29.04.2011 22:03, schrieb Michael Foord:
> I know that the svn repo is now for legacy purposes only, but I doubt it
> is intended that the online source browser should raise exceptions.

It's certainly not. However, I don't plan to do anything about it,
either (nor would I know that anybody else would). To view the source
code of the file, use

http://svn.python.org/view/python/trunk/Lib/heapq.py?view=co&content-type=text/plain

Regards,
Martin