Quantcast

GE Software Center - Event to post

Jenkins, Christine (GE Global Research, consultant)

I’d like to post the following event to your site (below).  Thank you!

Regards,

Christine M. Jenkins

Yoh Staffing Assistant l GE Software Center of Excellence

3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 500 l San Ramon, CA  94583

415.813.4616 p l 866.315.7735 f l [hidden email]

GE Software Center Networking Event

GE is hiring the best and brightest experts to manage the interconnection, data management and automation of our industries.

If you are looking for a career leading the digital industrial transformation, enabled through software, there is no better place to share your expertise than GE’s Software Center.

Please join us at a networking event at the Marriott Hotel in Santa Clara, CA, on Feb. 21, 2012 to learn more about our open roles.

We are seeking talented experts in the following fields:

·        Software Enterprise Architecture

  • Collaboration Research
  • User Experience Research and Applications
  • Software Engineering
  • Software-enabled Services
  • Software Quality
  • Analytics: Machine Learning Research
  • Software Development Strategists
  • Mobile Solution Research

WHEN: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Where:  Marriott Hotel, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Register at www.ge.com/software