GSOC 2017 Project Idea - Improve ORM by introducing real VirtualField and related field clean up

GSOC 2017 Project Idea - Improve ORM by introducing real VirtualField and related field clean up

Asif Saifuddin
Hi,

I have been working on understanding previous works related to composite ForeiegnKey/PrimaryKey support/ VirtualField support, works/tickets on Fields API/RelationField API improvement/clean ups etc.

Is it a good idea to prepare something like this for gsoc this year?

I have also trying to prepare a dep for my plans of improvements.

Thanks,

Asif

Re: GSOC 2017 Project Idea - Improve ORM by introducing real VirtualField and related field clean up

Asif Saifuddin
I have been working to understand the complexity for few months.

I will try to share my findings very soon. Lets see where I can reach before the deadline.