Quantcast

GSoC 2017 - SQLAlchemy / NoSQL integration

GSoC 2017 - SQLAlchemy / NoSQL integration

Maitreya Verma
Hello,
I am Maitreya Verma, a second-year undergraduate student. I have used django as a framework many times and I am very familiar with django. I am very enthusiastic to work on Django as GSoC project. SQLAlchemy Integration is a project which I found to be particuarly interesting. Can anybody guide me about how can I approach this project.

Re: GSoC 2017 - SQLAlchemy / NoSQL integration

Tim Graham-2
Hi Maitreya,

If you haven't contributed to Django by now, that project is likely too ambitious. You should choose a project where you can at least answer the question "how do I get started?"