GSoD - Google Season of Docs

Aksh Gupta
Hi,

I'd love to improve the 'Contributing Guide' as a part of GSoD this year.
I have gone through the Guide myself to start contributing to the project, and I agree that it is indeed overwhelming to follow.

Getting new contributors is a crucial part of any big project. I would love to give my best to make it a better read and easier to follow for potential future contributors (including me).

Looking forward to a wonderful interaction with the community!

Kind Regards,

Aksh

Re: GSoD - Google Season of Docs

Carlton Gibson-3
Hi Aksh.

Thanks for your interest. It'll be good to hear your ideas.

There's some discussion over on the forum.
https://forum.djangoproject.com/c/internals/mentorship/10

Then the other thing worth checking out is the Season of Docs Technical Writers Guide:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-guide

Kind Regards,

Carlton