GUI designer for Tkinter

Mohammad Tayseer
dear friends
 does anyone know about a *free* gui designer for
Tkinter? I found SpecTix, but its support for Python
is not stable.
thanks in advance

Re: GUI designer for Tkinter

midtoad

Re: GUI designer for Tkinter

Mohammad Tayseer
 Hi Cam
 i will be glad to help you writing it. i tried to
make one before, but it didn't find time to complete
it. maybe i needed another one to work with :)

Re: GUI designer for Tkinter

Mohammad Tayseer
Hi Cam
 i'm using python on windows. i can help develop and
test it on windows.
thanks