Generate AS3 classes from Django model

Frederico Vieira
This is possible with pyamf?

I read something about this with amfast, but dont find anything with pyamf.

If possible, this will help me a lot!!

Re: Generate AS3 classes from Django model

Nick Joyce
This was discussed a little while ago, see http://lists.pyamf.org/archives/users/2009-October/004889.html

Not sure if much has progressed since then ..

Cheers,

Nick

On 1 Dec 2009, at 16:07, Frederico Vieira wrote:

> This is possible with pyamf?
>
> I read something about this with amfast, but dont find anything with pyamf.
>
> If possible, this will help me a lot!!

Re: Generate AS3 classes from Django model

David Wolever-4

On 1-Dec-09, at 4:48 PM, Nick Joyce wrote:
> This was discussed a little while ago, see http://lists.pyamf.org/archives/users/2009-October/004889.html
>
> Not sure if much has progressed since then ..

Yea, I started tinkering with it… But didn't end up getting very far,
mostly due to lack of time. I don't recall there being any technical
or theoretical reason one shouldn't be straight forward to write.