Getting Java's object class property from Jython

Getting Java's object class property from Jython

Paul-3
I am trying to access Java's object class property from Jython. However in Jython this is a reserved keyword. I searched the Web for a solution but was unable to find anything.

Here is a code exerpt:

from org.apache.cxf.transport.http import HTTPConduitConfigurer
from org.apache.cxf.bus import CXFBusFactory

bus = CXFBusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus()
conf = HttpConduitConfigurer(username, password)
bus.setExtension(conf, HTTPConduitConfigurer.class)    # <---- Syntax error

I am out of ideas.
Is there a way in Jython to get HTTPConduitConfigurer.class?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Paul

Re: Getting Java's object class property from Jython

Jeff Emanuel

bus.setExtension(conf, HTTPConduitConfigurer)

HTTPConduitConfigurer is the class object.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft