Google App Engine meetup, Tue, Jan 20

Bill Katz

App Engine is python-only right now.

Topic: Hacking App Engine (or how to dig into lower level APIs and customize them to your needs)

Speaker: Jens Scheffler (author of App Engine Fan blog), http://blog.appenginefan.com/
Also Pete Koomen, Product Manager of App Engine, will talk about new features and provide an update on the platform progress.

Location: TIPS Group, 1000 Elwell Ct, Palo Alto, CA 94303 (NOTE LOCATION CHANGE)

Time: 7 pm, Tuesday, Jan 20.

Schedule:
- Update on Google App Engine
- Main Talk on Hacking App Engine
- Lightning Talks (at least 3 working examples are slated)

We'll have some time for prearranged lightning talks, so if you have a demo of something running on App Engine, drop me a line.

-Bill

Re: Google App Engine meetup, Tue, Jan 20

Bill Katz
Forgot to mention the RSVP link is here:
http://web.meetup.com/116/calendar/9332524/