Google Logo..

Glen Jarvis
Okay, I admit it.. it's a stretch to say this is Python related. However, Google is a pretty big python shop *and* Python is used a lot in web applications :)

Go to the Google Logo today.. and wait for it....  I want high score :)

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe

Re: Google Logo..

hewson
Insert coin a couple times to get Miss Pacman.  I guess there is an internal Google competition with high score leaderboards, prizes and a final face-off this afternoon at a company wide business meeting.

High score is some where 60k presently

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Venkatraman S <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yea. Didnt realize it. Just started playing. thought it was a "gif" intitially. 5780 on strike one.

-V-

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Glen Jarvis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Okay, I admit it.. it's a stretch to say this is Python related. However, Google is a pretty big python shop *and* Python is used a lot in web applications :)

Go to the Google Logo today.. and wait for it....  I want high score :)

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe

---
Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

-- C.S. Lewis

Re: Google Logo..

Stephen McInerney
Could this be related to them creating a Vice-President of Dot-Munching?