Grand Theft Auto 5 Android apk

GTA V
We could start with some intro text but it's not necessary to do all this formalities so we better get to point asap!

GTA V Overview

First of all let's start with some overview of Grand Theft Auto V or GTA V as you prefer to call it. It's huge game with wide open map and many interesting stuff like missions and quests. Some of you may be aware commenting missions in GTA as it's also good without following story, just by playing with police or something like this. To note still completing quests is interesting.

Download possibilities

Now let's get to the main thing, download options and possibilities, there are many sources offering you to download this huge game with "highly compressed archive" in just few mbs, that's completely unbelievable but still it's possible to compress big file into few mbs or even kbs.
But even it's possible in fact none of these source or sites actually gives you what they are promising. Good thing is you can really download GTA V on Android with this resource which is also compressed to more believable size and ratio.

End of things

The above content gives you link to download GTA 5 on Android mobile and tablets(TV too with gamepad) but still there isn't version for iOS mobiles, maybe we can see it in future, or something better: play apks on iPhones which is impossible at this point. But remember! Nothing is impossible