Gtk.Grid and checkButton

Petr Hracek
Hi folks,

I have question regarding Gtk.Grid and Gtk.CheckButton.

I have a grid which is like
- first column contains checkbuttons
- second column contains label with help text for that checkbuttons

label are align to the top and left but checkbutton are always centered.

Do you have any idea how to align checkbuttons to the top and left?

Thank you in advance

--
Best regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek

Re: Gtk.Grid and checkButton

Pietro Battiston-2
Hi Petr,

this can certainly be done by nesting each checkbutton in a
Gtk.Alignment.

However,

Il giorno mer, 19/06/2013 alle 10.37 +0200, Petr Hracek ha scritto:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have question regarding Gtk.Grid and Gtk.CheckButton.
>
> I have a grid which is like
> - first column contains checkbuttons
> - second column contains label with help text for that checkbuttons
>
> label are align to the top and left but checkbutton are always centered.
>
> Do you have any idea how to align checkbuttons to the top and left?
>
> Thank you in advance

Re: Gtk.Grid and checkButton

Pietro Battiston-2
Hi Petr,

this can certainly be done by nesting each checkbutton in a
Gtk.Alignment.

That said, are you sure gtk.CheckButton.new_with_label() is not what
you're looking for?

Pietro

Il giorno mer, 19/06/2013 alle 10.37 +0200, Petr Hracek ha scritto:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have question regarding Gtk.Grid and Gtk.CheckButton.
>
> I have a grid which is like
> - first column contains checkbuttons
> - second column contains label with help text for that checkbuttons
>
> label are align to the top and left but checkbutton are always centered.
>
> Do you have any idea how to align checkbuttons to the top and left?
>
> Thank you in advance

Re: Gtk.Grid and checkButton

Petr Hracek
Hi Pietro,

Gtk.Alignement is what I am looking for.
CheckButton is allign to the top, text is about 2 pixels lower.

I will test Gtk.CheckButton.new_with_label()

regards
Petr

--
Best regards / S pozdravem