Happy New Year from Kirby

kirby urner-4
I hope ya'll had a good New Years experience, got home safely and so on (I was already home, which made the evening's logistics simpler).

When I wasn't out on a boat (watching a guy test his new GPS), or watching TV, or whatever, I kept enhancing my Python @ Winterhaven thing.  I'm pretty happy with the results for right now:  http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/winterhaven/   Yes, I'm using a lot of recycled material, but hey, that's called "eco-friendly and efficient" in some circles.

Kirby