Hello

Georg Brandl-3

Re: Hello

Barry Warsaw
On Mar 03, 2010, at 12:12 AM, Georg Brandl wrote:

>I've only just subscribed this list since I complained a bit to Barry
>about the general state of Python in Emacs and he managed to recruit
>me as a contributor :)
>
>I've used Emacs for quite a while now, and as a Python contributor, of
>course mainly doing Python development with one or another Python mode.

Welcome Georg!  You are now a member of ~python-mode-devs on Launchpad so you
have commit privileges to the trunk.  On IRC you mentioned that you use Emacs
23, which is what I use these days too.  I don't use XEmacs any more, but I'm
pretty sure I can test things out in that version if need be.

Happy hacking,
-Barry

Re: Hello

Jeff Bauer
On 03/02/2010 05:12 PM, Georg Brandl wrote:
> I've only just subscribed this list since I complained a bit to Barry
> about the general state of Python in Emacs and he managed to recruit
> me as a contributor :)

Hi Georg!

Any cool Python/Emacs tricks you'd care to share?  (Or Barry?)

Jeff "Shaun White" Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.

Re: Hello

Georg Brandl-3