Help required in python

Srikanth vardarajan
Hi,

I am a new to python. I have method in a phyton file.
The method looks like this:

class

Srikanth(object):

"""A virtual pet"""

def talk(self):

print "Hi. I'm an instance of class Critter."

I want to call this method from C# class. I am using Ironphyton studio.

Can you tell me how do i this.

it would be great if you can reply as quick as possible.

Regards

Srikanth

Re: Help required in python

Michael Foord-5
On 06/11/2009 05:19, Srikanth vardarajan wrote:
Hi,

I am a new to python. I have method in a phyton file.
The method looks like this:

Hello Srikanth,

You've accessed a question about IronPython on the Python.NET mailing list. Python.NET is actually a separate project. Please redirect your questions to the IronPython mailing list:

All the best,

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog