Help tool for websites

Dexter-24
Hi,

I don't remember where I saw/read the thing I'm looking for. But I can vaguely recall it being on a Python meetup.

I'm looking for a explanation tool for a webapplication, which can highlight important components, and show a help text there.

I hope you can help me :).

Greetings, Dexter

Re: Help tool for websites

Reinout van Rees
On 05-08-14 15:32, Dexter wrote:
> I don't remember where I saw/read the thing I'm looking for. But I can
> vaguely recall it being on a Python meetup.
>
> I'm looking for a explanation tool for a webapplication, which can
> highlight important components, and show a help text there.

Normally this is all done in javascript. Here's an example:
http://bootstraptour.com/

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                          http://reinout.vanrees.org/