Help with getting sip built on Windows

Neil Jansen-2
I'm trying to get the commercial version of PyQt5 built in Windows, and I'm stuck.

The tl;dr is that I'm looking for one of two things:

1) An official wheel distribution of sip that's greater than 4.19.11

or,

2) A layman's guide to setting up a build environment to compile sip, that was written on or after 2017 (because Microsoft's releases and download links changed after that date).

I'm trying to do this with the freely available tools that can be downloaded from Microsoft's site, I haven't budgeted for a full copy of MS VC++ / Visual Studio nor have I even looked to see what those have costed, I'm assuming that I can do it with free tools but again, I've not found a concrete guide that gives this information.

And ideally, I'm looking for a guide that assumes that I have basic C/C++ skills (I can compile C++ code fine on Linux and Mac, which are quite pleasant), but cannot manage to figure out how to get the MS VC++ toolchain installed due to a mixture of ignorance of what the toolchain ecosystem consists of, and complexity / fragility of Microsoft's toolchain when being run from a commandline (Having to start in certain shells to have the environment variables just right, and the fact that it's such a moving target, with so many operating systems and SDK versions to keep track of).

For more details of where I'm actually stuck at, read below, or just skip it as it's kind of long-winded and is only supplemental to my question.

-----

Here's the list of events that led up to the question(s) above:

I'm able to build the commercial wheel for PyQt5, from the instructions provided.  In order to install the wheels, it's needing a dependency to the sip package.  OK let's go get that.

First stop was Riverbank's download page but they don't release wheels directly.

Next stop was pypi because I know they'll be there.  Latest distributable wheel version of sip on pypi.org is 4.19.8.  So I attempt to use that as a dependency when installing the 'PyQt5_commercial-5.11.3-5.12.1-cp35.cp36.cp37.cp38-none-win_amd64.whl' file.  That fails, due to a dependency error.  It requires sip version >= 4.19.11, < 4.20.

OK so maybe I can install it from source?  (on Windows, ugh)

I download the source (currently at 4.19.13) from riverbank, go through the instructions, get it configured, and then try to run 'make', per the instructions on riverbank's site.  I google a bit, find some mailing list threads that mention using 'nmake' because it it's Windows and they have to do everything different.  I've previously attempted to install MSVC2015 for various other Python / Cython reasons.  Cython works fine, but nmake fails the first time I run it.  'cl.exe' is not found.  I google some more, and end up installing Microsoft 2017 build tools.  I couldn't even find the 2015 build tools and it seems like Microsoft has either pulled it / deprecated it, or is making the link really hard to find (most '2015 build tools' links redirect to '2017 build tools').  So after a half-hour and a reboot, still no luck.  This time, I get an even weirder error, cl.exe returned D8021, invalid numeric argument /FS.  I google more, something about making sure you're running 'vcvars32.bat', but I have no such file on my system.  Most of the information is pre-2015 or returns 404's because Microsoft re-organizes their page without bothering to give the common courtesy of a redirect.  This is frustrating.

At this point, I've basically given up and admitted defeat.  I can't find a single guide of how to get the build system 100% setup in Microsoft Windows.  Microsoft's support pages are so scattered and broken and unorganized and irrelevant that I have no idea what I even need to download.  Searches for "python" and "Visual C++" usually bring up the opposite (trying to get python environment installed inside visual studio ).  So it's not that I'm not trying, it's just really difficult to sort out the relevant from the irrelevant.

So is there a guide that I missed somewhere?  I've looked everywhere and can't find it, if it exists.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Help with getting sip built on Windows

Phil Thompson-5
On 9 Feb 2019, at 3:15 pm, Neil Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
> At this point, I've basically given up and admitted defeat.  I can't find a single guide of how to get the build system 100% setup in Microsoft Windows.  Microsoft's support pages are so scattered and broken and unorganized and irrelevant that I have no idea what I even need to download.  Searches for "python" and "Visual C++" usually bring up the opposite (trying to get python environment installed inside visual studio ).  So it's not that I'm not trying, it's just really difficult to sort out the relevant from the irrelevant.
>
> So is there a guide that I missed somewhere?  I've looked everywhere and can't find it, if it exists.  Any help would be appreciated.

The dependency is on v4.19.11 of...

https://pypi.org/project/PyQt5-sip/

Phil

Re: Help with getting sip built on Windows

Neil Jansen-2
Thank you, that completely answers my question.  It was a search mistake on my part, 'sip' vs ' PyQt5-sip' on pypi.org.

In case I do have to revisit the Windows build environment (maybe for pyqtdeploy later on), is there any help you can give on getting a working MSVC++ 2015 or 2017 environment setup?  Can the free MS build tools be used, or does it require the full Visual Studio?

On 9 Feb 2019, at 4:00 pm, Neil Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, that completely answers my question.  It was a search mistake on my part, 'sip' vs ' PyQt5-sip' on pypi.org.
>
> In case I do have to revisit the Windows build environment (maybe for pyqtdeploy later on), is there any help you can give on getting a working MSVC++ 2015 or 2017 environment setup?  Can the free MS build tools be used, or does it require the full Visual Studio?

This is from my internal documentation...

To install the MSVC2017 build tools, run
``vs_buildtools__890807581.1518104406.exe``.  Select the following:

    Visual C++ build tools
    Visual C++ ATL fro x86 and x64
    Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK
    VC++ 2015.3 v14.00 (v140) toolset for desktop

Starting with Qt v5.12, for 32 bit development use the ``x86 Native Tools
Command Prompt for VS2017``.

For earlier versions of Qt, for 32 bit development use the ``VS2015 x86 Native
Tools Command Prompt``.  Edit the properties of the shortcut to add ``8.1`` to
the target command line.

For 64 bit development use the ``x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS2017``.

Phil

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 11:05 AM Phil Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is from my internal documentation...

Thanks so much, that did the trick. It built without any snags.

One last question, is there a config param  that will tell sip to generate a wheel, rather than just installing it to site packages?  I didn't see any mention of building a wheel on the installation page.

On 9 Feb 2019, at 5:17 pm, Neil Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 11:05 AM Phil Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This is from my internal documentation...
>
> Thanks so much, that did the trick. It built without any snags.
>
> One last question, is there a config param  that will tell sip to generate a wheel, rather than just installing it to site packages?  I didn't see any mention of building a wheel on the installation page.

No that is done with internal tools. sip5, which I will start working on very soon, will be a good Python citizen in that regard.

Phil

Re: Help with getting sip built on Windows

Neil Jansen-2
So since I got the build environment working, I kept going and managed to get a pyqtdeploy sysroot built for the demo project.  Then tried to build the demo with pyqtdeploy-build.  It's failing, with this message:

pyqtdeploy-build --target win-64 --sysroot sysroot-win-64 --build-dir build-win-64 --verbose pyqt-demo.pdy
Cleaning C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64
[...]
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_sysconfigdata.py...
Execution of 'pyqtdeploy-build' failed with error code 1

I can confirm it doesn't exist in the sysroot-win-64/lib/python3.5 directory).  If I remove sysconfig from the list of dependencies in the PDY editor GUI, and retry, it'll get much farther along in the install.  However the pyqt-demo.py calls it out as a dependency so I'd like to get it fixed so that I can build the demo.

So, why did my sysroot not generate a _sysconfigdata.py?  I can't find much information on what it does, or which operating systems it's applicable to, or how it's generated.

Here's some information on my setup:

OS: Windows 7 Enterprise
Architecture: 64-bit
Compiler: MSVC 2017 64-bit
Python version: 3.5.1
Sip version: 4.19.13
pyqtdeploy version: 2.3.1
Qt version: 5.12.1
PyQt version: 5.11.3
Openssl: 1.1.1a
zlib: 1.2.11

On 10 Feb 2019, at 1:53 am, Neil Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So since I got the build environment working, I kept going and managed to get a pyqtdeploy sysroot built for the demo project.  Then tried to build the demo with pyqtdeploy-build.  It's failing, with this message:
>
> pyqtdeploy-build --target win-64 --sysroot sysroot-win-64 --build-dir build-win-64 --verbose pyqt-demo.pdy
> Cleaning C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64
> [...]
> Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_sysconfigdata.py...
> Execution of 'pyqtdeploy-build' failed with error code 1
>
> I can confirm it doesn't exist in the sysroot-win-64/lib/python3.5 directory).  If I remove sysconfig from the list of dependencies in the PDY editor GUI, and retry, it'll get much farther along in the install.  However the pyqt-demo.py calls it out as a dependency so I'd like to get it fixed so that I can build the demo.
>

> So, why did my sysroot not generate a _sysconfigdata.py?  I can't find much information on what it does, or which operating systems it's applicable to, or how it's generated.
>
> Here's some information on my setup:
>
> OS: Windows 7 Enterprise
> Architecture: 64-bit
> Compiler: MSVC 2017 64-bit
> Python version: 3.5.1
> Sip version: 4.19.13
> pyqtdeploy version: 2.3.1
> Qt version: 5.12.1
> PyQt version: 5.11.3
> Openssl: 1.1.1a
> zlib: 1.2.11
It looks like a bug affecting Windows and Python v3.5 and earlier. Try the attached patch.

Phil

pyqtdeploy.patch (547 bytes) Download Attachment

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 5:02 AM Phil Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It looks like a bug affecting Windows and Python v3.5 and earlier. Try the attached patch.

Thanks, that fixes the sysconfig issue.  It gets me further along in the build.  It gets down to the final step (the last nmake in the build-demo.py).  It fails with a linker error, unresolved symbols.  See the dump of the entire script at the bottom of this email.  Sorry that it's quite long, I'm running it in full verbose mode.

If I go into to the .pdy editor GUI, and check the"Use standard Python shared library" checkbox (http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/pyqtdeploy.html#adding-standard-library-packages), it will compile, but the final executable won't run (it gives an error message that DLLs are missing (the exact error message varies, but it's "The program can't start because Qt53DCore.dll is missing from your computer.  Try installing the program to fix this problem".  But the first time it gave me that error it was complaining about another DLL, QtVisualization.dll if I recall correctly.  I don't know if this is a related problem, or a separate problem.

Can you help me understand why I'm getting the linker errors, and what I need to do to get the demo working?   Or, if there's a known-good recipe for the .PDY file that would work with what components I have?   I've attached my sysroot.json and the pyqt-demo.pdy file to the email.  Note that the only thing I've changed since my last email was the version of OpenSSL, I changed the source from version 1.1.1a to 1.0.2q because Python 3.5.1 uses 1.0.2d thru j or so.

Here's the output of the demo build script.  Note that I've got a few print statements peppered in there to help me separate it out in to sections.

C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo>python build-demo.py
Build the demo
pyqtdeploy-build --target win-64 --sysroot sysroot-win-64 --build-dir build-win-64 --verbose pyqt-demo.pdy
Cleaning C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources\data
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources\collections
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources\encodings
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources\importlib
Creating directory C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\resources\PyQt5
Running 'C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\host\bin\python -OO C:/Users/neil/AppData/Local/Temp/qt_temp-NrxAUC/freeze.py C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\qt_temp-NrxAUC\jobs.csv'
Freezing C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\qt_temp-NrxAUC\bootstrap.py...
Freezing C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\qt_temp-NrxAUC\bootstrap_external.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\pyqt-demo.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\data\__init__.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_bootlocale.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_collections_abc.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_strptime.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\_weakrefset.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\abc.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\base64.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\calendar.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\codecs.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\collections\__init__.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\collections\abc.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\contextlib.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\copy.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\copyreg.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\datetime.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\__init__.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\aliases.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\ascii.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\cp437.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\latin_1.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\mbcs.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\encodings\utf_8.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\enum.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\functools.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\genericpath.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\heapq.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\imp.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\importlib\__init__.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\importlib\abc.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\importlib\machinery.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\importlib\util.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\io.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\ipaddress.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\keyword.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\linecache.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\locale.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\ntpath.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\operator.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\os.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\posixpath.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\re.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\reprlib.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\selectors.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\signal.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\socket.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\sre_compile.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\sre_constants.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\sre_parse.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\ssl.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\stat.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\string.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\struct.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\subprocess.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\textwrap.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\threading.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\token.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\tokenize.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\traceback.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\types.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\warnings.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\weakref.py...
Freezing C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\lib\python3.5\site-packages\PyQt5\__init__.py...
Run qmake.
C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\sysroot-win-64\host\bin\qmake
Info: creating stash file C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo\build-win-64\.qmake.stash
Run make.
nmake
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\nmake.exe" -f Makefile.Release
C:\Tools\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\bin\rcc.exe -name pyqtdeploy resources\pyqtdeploy.qrc -o release\qrc_pyqtdeploy.cpp
cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:rvalueCast -Zc:inline -Zc:strictStrings -Zc:throwingNew -Zc:referenceBinding -Zc:__cplusplus -O2 -MD -W0 -EHsc -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.5 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules\zlib -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc -Forelease\ @C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\nmAB82.tmp
pyqtdeploy_main.cpp
pyqtdeploy_start.cpp
pdytools_module.cpp
Generating Code...
cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:strictStrings -O2 -MD -W0 -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.5 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules\zlib -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc -Forelease\ @C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\nmB65C.tmp
_datetimemodule.c
_heapqmodule.c
_math.c
_ssl.c
_winapi.c
binascii.c
mathmodule.c
selectmodule.c
socketmodule.c
zlibmodule.c
Generating Code...
cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:strictStrings -O2 -MD -W0 -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.5 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules\zlib -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc -Forelease\ @C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\nmBFAF.tmp
adler32.c
compress.c
crc32.c
deflate.c
infback.c
inffast.c
inflate.c
inftrees.c
trees.c
uncompr.c
zutil.c
Generating Code...
cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:rvalueCast -Zc:inline -Zc:strictStrings -Zc:throwingNew -Zc:referenceBinding -Zc:__cplusplus -O2 -MD -W0 -EHsc -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.5 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\Modules\zlib -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.5.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc -Forelease\ @C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\nmC30A.tmp
qrc_pyqtdeploy.cpp
link /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /INCREMENTAL:NO /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS "/MANIFESTDEPENDENCY:type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*' processorArchitecture='*'" /MANIFEST:embed /OUT:release\Demo.exe @C:\Users\neil\AppData\Local\Temp\nmC59B.tmp
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertCloseStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertEnumCertificatesInStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertFreeCertificateContext referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertEnumCRLsInStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_crls_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertFreeCRLContext referenced in function _ssl_enum_crls_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertGetEnhancedKeyUsage referenced in function parseKeyUsage
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertOpenSystemStoreA referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol sk_num referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol sk_value referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol sk_pop_free referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSLeay_version referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSLeay referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_num_locks referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_set_locking_callback referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric referenced in function _ssl_threadid_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_add_lock referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_free referenced in function _certificate_to_der
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_flags referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_clear_flags referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_write_eof
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_ctrl_pending referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_read
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_file referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_free referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_read referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_read
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_gets referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_write referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_write
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_ctrl referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_mem referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new_mem_buf referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_OBJECT_free referenced in function _ssl_txt2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_length referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_data referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2a_ASN1_INTEGER referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_INTEGER_get referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_to_UTF8 referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_TIME_print referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_item_d2i referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2obj referenced in function _ssl_nid2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2ln referenced in function asn1obj2py
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2sn referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_compression
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_obj2nid referenced in function _get_aia_uri
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_txt2obj referenced in function _ssl_txt2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_obj2txt referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_sn2nid referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_free referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol DH_free referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_dh_params
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_set_flags referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_add_cert referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags referenced in function set_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_clear_flags referenced in function set_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_get_flags referenced in function get_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol d2i_X509_bio referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_dir referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_file referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_dir_env referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_file_env referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_free referenced in function PySSL_dealloc
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2d_X509 referenced in function _certificate_to_der
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_serialNumber referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_issuer_name referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_subject_name referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_entry_count referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_entry referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_ext_by_NID referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_ext referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_ext_d2i referenced in function _get_aia_uri
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GENERAL_NAME_free referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GENERAL_NAME_print referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol AUTHORITY_INFO_ACCESS_free referenced in function _get_aia_uri
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509V3_EXT_get referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_check_ca referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_bio_X509 referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_DHparams referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_dh_params
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_next_protos_advertised_cb referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext__set_npn_protocols
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext__set_npn_protocols
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_selected_npn_protocol
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_select_next_proto referenced in function _selectALPN_cb
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_alpn_protos referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext__set_alpn_protocols
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_alpn_select_cb referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext__set_alpn_protocols
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get0_alpn_selected referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_selected_alpn_protocol
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_servername referenced in function _servername_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_finished referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_tls_unique_cb
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_peer_finished referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_tls_unique_cb
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_new referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_free referenced in function context_dealloc
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_cert_store referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_cipher referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_cipher
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_bits referenced in function cipher_to_tuple
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_version referenced in function cipher_to_tuple
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_name referenced in function cipher_to_tuple
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_pending referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_pending
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_fd referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_bio referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_rbio referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_do_handshake_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_wbio referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_do_handshake_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_read_ahead referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shutdown_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_load_error_strings referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_peer_certificate referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_do_handshake_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode referenced in function get_verify_mode
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_verify referenced in function set_verify_mode
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_check_private_key referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_new referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_free referenced in function PySSL_dealloc
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_read referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_read_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_write referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_write_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_ctrl referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_tls_unique_cb
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_ctrl referenced in function get_options
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_callback_ctrl referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_servername_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_error referenced in function PySSL_SetError
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_version referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_version
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSLv23_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_1_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_2_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_do_handshake referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_do_handshake_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_shutdown referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shutdown_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_connect_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_accept_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_library_init referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_shutdown referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_read_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_default_verify_paths
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_verify_locations_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_session referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_SSL_CTX referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_peer_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_SSL_CTX referenced in function PySSL_set_context
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_ex_data referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_ex_data referenced in function _servername_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_compression referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_compression
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_peek_last_error referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_default_verify_paths
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_default_verify_paths
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_bytes referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_pseudo_bytes referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_add referenced in function _ssl_RAND_add
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_status referenced in function _ssl_RAND_status
release\Demo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 149 unresolved externals
Execution of 'nmake' failed with error code 2

C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo>

pyqt-demo.pdy (1K) Download Attachment
sysroot.json (2K) Download Attachment

On 10 Feb 2019, at 1:27 pm, Neil Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 5:02 AM Phil Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > It looks like a bug affecting Windows and Python v3.5 and earlier. Try the attached patch.
>
> Thanks, that fixes the sysconfig issue.  It gets me further along in the build.  It gets down to the final step (the last nmake in the build-demo.py).  It fails with a linker error, unresolved symbols.  See the dump of the entire script at the bottom of this email.  Sorry that it's quite long, I'm running it in full verbose mode.
>
> If I go into to the .pdy editor GUI, and check the"Use standard Python shared library" checkbox (http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/pyqtdeploy.html#adding-standard-library-packages), it will compile, but the final executable won't run (it gives an error message that DLLs are missing (the exact error message varies, but it's "The program can't start because Qt53DCore.dll is missing from your computer.  Try installing the program to fix this problem".  But the first time it gave me that error it was complaining about another DLL, QtVisualization.dll if I recall correctly.  I don't know if this is a related problem, or a separate problem.
>
> Can you help me understand why I'm getting the linker errors, and what I need to do to get the demo working?   Or, if there's a known-good recipe for the .PDY file that would work with what components I have?   I've attached my sysroot.json and the pyqt-demo.pdy file to the email.  Note that the only thing I've changed since my last email was the version of OpenSSL, I changed the source from version 1.1.1a to 1.0.2q because Python 3.5.1 uses 1.0.2d thru j or so.

I suggest you get the demo working without changing *anything*, then change one thing at a time until you have the setup you want.

Phil

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 8:38 AM Phil Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I suggest you get the demo working without changing *anything*, then change one thing at a time until you have the setup you want.

I spent a while today getting everything as close as I could to the original demo project:

- Started with the original demo project, setting the old one aside.
- Python 3.7.1 seems to be recommended even though it's not called out as such anywhere.  I found out that 3.7.2 doesn't work (no drop-down choice in the PDY GUI editor).  So I'm using 3.7.1 now.
- Using OpenSSL 1.1.0j instead of 1.0.2
- Added PyQtPurchasing rather than omitting it.
- Installed NASM
- I changed "qt5"->"edition" to "commercial", specifying "qt_dir" to "msvc2017_64" as a path relative to the "--installed-qt-dir" passed to build-demo.py.  This is because I'm intending to use this with the commercial version of Qt5 and PyQt5.  So this much I have to change.  An example of a sysroot.json for commercial deployment would be nice to have, because I'm using deductive reasoning to get that to work.  But in lieu of that, I modified it per the plugin settings, so I assume that this is OK.

So first attempt after fixing everything, this is what I get (see copy and paste below).

Looks extremely similar to what I was seeing before.

What am I missing?

Info: creating stash file C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo1\build-win-64\.qmake.stash

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 14.16.27026.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

        "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\nmake.exe" -f Makefile.Release

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 14.16.27026.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

        C:\Tools\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\bin\rcc.exe -name pyqtdeploy resources\pyqtdeploy.qrc -o release\qrc_pyqtdeploy.cpp
        cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:rvalueCast -Zc:inline -Zc:strictStrings -Zc:throwingNew -Zc:referenceBinding -Zc:__cplusplus -O2 -MD -W0 -EHsc -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_PURCHASING_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.7 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules\_blake2 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules\_sha3 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPurchasing -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc  -Forelease\ @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm2C00.tmp
pyqtdeploy_main.cpp
pyqtdeploy_start.cpp
pdytools_module.cpp
Generating Code...
        cl -c -nologo -Zc:wchar_t -FS -Zc:strictStrings -O2 -MD -W0 -D_UNICODE -DWIN32 -D_ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNED_STORAGE -DWIN64 -DPYQTDEPLOY_FROZEN_MAIN -DPYQTDEPLOY_OPTIMIZED -DMS_WINDOWS -D_WIN32_WINNT=Py_WINVER -DNTDDI_VERSION=Py_NTDDI -DWINVER=Py_WINVER -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CHARTS_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_DATAVISUALIZATION_LIB -DQT_WINEXTRAS_LIB -DQT_3DCORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_PURCHASING_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DNDEBUG -I. -I..\sysroot-win-64\include -I..\sysroot-win-64\include\python3.7 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules\_blake2 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\Modules\_sha3 -I..\sysroot-win-64\src\Python-3.7.1\PC -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCharts -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPrintSupport -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPurchasing -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc  -Forelease\ @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm363E.tmp
_bisectmodule.c
_datetimemodule.c
_hashopenssl.c
_heapqmodule.c
_math.c
_randommodule.c
_ssl.c
_struct.c
[...]
Gui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPurchasing -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc  -Forelease\ @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm41E3.tmp
blake2b_impl.c
blake2module.c
blake2s_impl.c
[...]
Gui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPurchasing -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc  -Forelease\ @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm4E33.tmp
sha3module.c
[...]
_64\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtDataVisualization -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtWinExtras -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\Qt3DCore -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtGui -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtANGLE -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtNetwork -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtPurchasing -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\include\QtCore -Irelease -IC:\VulkanSDK\1.0.51.0\include -I..\..\..\Qt5.12.1\5.12.1\msvc2017_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc  -Forelease\ @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm69BF.tmp
qrc_pyqtdeploy.cpp
        link /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /INCREMENTAL:NO /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS "/MAN
IFESTDEPENDENCY:type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0
.0' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*' processorArchitecture='*'" /MANIF
EST:embed /OUT:release\pyqt-demo.exe @C:\Users\njjansen\AppData\Local\Temp\nm6D39.tmp
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_init_crypto referenced in function PyInit__hashlib
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_NAME_do_all referenced in function PyInit__hashlib
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_size referencedin function EVP_digest
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_block_size referenced in function EVP_get_block_size
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_md referenced in function EVP_digest
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_new referenced in function EVP_copy
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_free referenced in function EVP_dealloc
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestUpdate referenced in function EVP_hash
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_MD_CTX_copy referenced in function EVPnew
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestInit referenced in function EVP_new_md5
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_DigestFinal referenced in function EVP_digest
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_get_digestbyname referenced in function _hashlib_hmac_digest
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PKCS5_PBKDF2_HMAC referenced in function pbkdf2_hmac
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_PBE_scrypt referenced in function _hashlib_scrypt_impl
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC referenced in function _hashlib_hmac_digest
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_peek_last_error referenced in function _setException
_ssl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_peek_last_error
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error referenced in function _setException
_ssl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_clear_error
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_lib_error_string referenced in function _setException
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_func_error_string referenced in function _setException
_hashopenssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string referenced in function _setException
_ssl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ERR_reason_error_string
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertOpenStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertCloseStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertEnumCertificatesInStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertFreeCertificateContext referenced in function _ssl_enum_certificates_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertEnumCRLsInStore referenced in function _ssl_enum_crls_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertFreeCRLContext referenced in function _ssl_enum_crls_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_CertGetEnhancedKeyUsage referenced in function parseKeyUsage
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_num referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_value referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_sk_pop_free referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OpenSSL_version_num referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OpenSSL_version referenced in function PyInit__ssl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_free referenced in function _certificate_to_der
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_set_flags referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_clear_flags referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_write_eof
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_ctrl_pending referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_read
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_file referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_free referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_up_ref referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_read referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_read
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_gets referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_write referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO_write
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_ctrl referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_s_mem referenced in function _ssl_MemoryBIO
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BIO_new_mem_buf referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_OBJECT_free referenced in function _ssl_txt2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_length referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_data referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_OCTET_STRING_free referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2a_ASN1_INTEGER referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2t_ASN1_OBJECT referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_STRING_to_UTF8 referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ASN1_TIME_print referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2obj referenced in function _ssl_nid2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2ln referenced in function asn1obj2py
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_nid2sn referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_compression
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_obj2nid referenced in function _get_aia_uri
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_txt2obj referenced in function _ssl_txt2obj
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_obj2txt referenced in function _asn1obj2py
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OBJ_sn2nid referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EC_KEY_free referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ecdh_curve
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol DH_free referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_dh_params
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_OBJECT_get_type referenced  in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_OBJECT_get0_X509 referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_get0_objects referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_STORE_add_cert referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_flags referenced in function set_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_clear_flags referenced in function set_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_get_flags referenced in function get_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set1_host referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set_hostflags referenced in function set_host_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set1_ip referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_verify_cert_error_string referenced in function fill_and_set_sslerror
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol d2i_X509_bio referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_dir referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_file referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_dir_env referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_default_cert_file_env referenced in function _ssl_get_default_verify_paths_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_free referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2d_X509 referenced in function _certificate_to_der
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_version referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_serialNumber referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_issuer_name referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_subject_name referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_getm_notBefore referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_getm_notAfter referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_entry_count referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_get_entry referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_object referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_NAME_ENTRY_set referenced in function _create_tuple_for_X509_NAME
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_get_ext_d2i referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GENERAL_NAME_free referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GENERAL_NAME_print referenced in function _get_peer_alt_names
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRL_DIST_POINTS_free referenced in function _decode_certificate
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol AUTHORITY_INFO_ACCESS_free referenced in function _get_aia_uri
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol X509_check_ca referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol a2i_IPADDRESS referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_bio_X509 referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX referenced in function _ssl__test_decode_cert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol PEM_read_DHparams referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_dh_params
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol COMP_get_type referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_compression
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_options referenced in function get_options
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_clear_options referenced in function set_options
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_options referencedin function set_options
[...]
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_is_init_finished referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_getpeercert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_finished referenced infunction _ssl__SSLSocket_get_channel_binding
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_peer_finished referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_get_channel_binding
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_new referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_free referenced in function context_dealloc
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_cert_store referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_cert_store_stats
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_cipher referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_cipher
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_bits referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_version referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_name referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_id referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_kx_nid referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_auth_nid referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_is_aead referenced in function cipher_to_dict
[...]
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_get_time referenced in function PySSLSession_get_time
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_get_timeout referenced in function PySSLSession_get_timeout
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_has_ticket referenced in function PySSLSession_get_has_ticket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_get_ticket_lifetime_hint referenced in function PySSLSession_get_ticket_lifetime_hint
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_get_id referenced in function PySSLSession_richcompare
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_SESSION_free referenced in function PySSL_set_session
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol i2d_SSL_SESSION referenced in function _ssl_session_dup
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_session referenced in function PySSL_set_session
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol d2i_SSL_SESSION referenced in function _ssl_session_dup
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_peer_certificate referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_getpeercert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_verify_mode referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_getpeercert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_verify_callback referenced in function set_check_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_verify referenced in function set_check_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_default_passwd_cb referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get_default_passwd_cb_userdata referenced in function _add_ca_certs
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_check_private_key referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_cert_chain_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_new referenced in function_ssl__SSLContext_get_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_get0_param referenced in function get_verify_flags
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get0_param referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_free referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_get_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_read referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_read_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_write referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_write_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_ctrl referenced in function _ssl_configure_hostname
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_ctrl referenced in function get_minimum_version
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_callback_ctrl referenced in function set_sni_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_error referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_pending
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_version referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_version
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLS_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLS_server_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLS_client_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_1_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol TLSv1_2_method referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_ciphers referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shared_ciphers
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_do_handshake referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_do_handshake_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_shutdown referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_shutdown_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_connect_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_accept_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_description referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_shutdown referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_read_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_set_default_verify_paths
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations referenced in function _ssl__SSLContext_load_verify_locations_impl
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_session referenced in function PySSL_get_session
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_SSL_CTX referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_getpeercert
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_SSL_CTX referenced in function PySSL_set_context
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_verify_result referenced in function fill_and_set_sslerror
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_set_ex_data referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_ex_data referenced in function _servername_callback
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_get_current_compression referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_compression
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_cipher_nid referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_CIPHER_get_digest_nid referenced in function cipher_to_dict
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSL_session_reused referenced in function _ssl__SSLSocket_get_channel_binding
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_error referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ERR_get_state referenced in function newPySSLSocket
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_bytes referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_pseudo_bytes referenced in function PySSL_RAND
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_add referenced in function _ssl_RAND_add
_ssl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol RAND_status referenced in function _ssl_RAND_status
release\pyqt-demo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 199 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX64\x64\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

C:\Tools\pyqtdeploy\demo1>