Hi everyone, I would like to help

Daniel Oźminkowski
I just joined the list after installing pyblosxom.

This is my website: http://www.yelonek.tk/, but it's not in English anyway. ;) It's still work in progress.

My configuration includes lighttpd. I wrote a tutorial how to perform this kind of configuration so you can include it on your website. I have never used github before, but I managed to issue a pull request, so willkg, please check it out.

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Hi everyone, I would like to help

Sean Whitton (Xyrael)
Cool.  I’m using lighttpd successfully so if you have any issues perhaps
I can help.